Senior Software Leader
Join the multi-professional development team of Theranica, and play a pivotal role in architecting and developing innovative connected-healthcare devices. Combine wireless communication software with smartphone application development to create advanced therapeutic solutions which will influence the lives of many millions of patients worldwide.
We are looking for a versatile, passionate, experienced software engineer to lead the entire software development of the company (reporting to VP R&D), covering real-time embedded software, Android/Apple applications, and advanced web applications.
- Architect and develop real-time embedded software and mobile applications for Android/iOS
- Integrate software and hardware, working closely with the hardware team
- Select and manage external contractors
- Establish software development strategy and procedures, in compliance with international bio-medical standards
- About 10 years of hands-on experience in development and troubleshooting embedded software with and without RTOS,
- Proven experience in development of Android and/or iOS applications
- Solid programming experience in C/C++ and Java
- Familiarity with microcontroller architecture and development tools
- Good documentation and writing skills
- Experience in Bluetooth/BLE software
- Experience with development of bio-medical devices
- MS or BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering