Senior Application Software Engineer
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative product development team and play a pivotal role in architecting and developing out-of-the-box innovative connected healthcare devices providing neuromodulation treatments to some debilitating medical syndromes, from concept to clinical feasibility and commercialization. The job requires hands-on experience in development of applications, controlling medical devices, and interfacing to servers.
Software Director, R&D team
Duties and Responsibilities
Architecting, technical lead, hands-on development, of applications in the medical industry, including controlling medical devices, interacting with the cloud server and advanced user interface.
Secure and maintain compliance with medical quality and regulatory standard and guidelines.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Hands-on experience in application design involving device control and server interaction, preferably for medical applications;
- Deep technological understanding and hands-on experience in both iPhone and Android mobile application development;
- BS In computer science from a known university.
- 7-10 years of experience of developing
- On Android experience with Java and Kotlin
- On IOS experience with SWIFT.
- Advantage for experience with controlling BLE devices
- Advantage for at least 3 years of experience in medical devices.
Apply for this position
Candidates should send their resume to [email protected] Please include in the email subject line the job title you are applying to.